Saturday, February 7, 2009

12 Weeks!


I'm 12 weeks today and have lots going on! Our friend Ami from Chicago is coming by at 1:00 p.m. today. I might see Amy Ordona too -- she is in town from Florida.

Tonight it's John Shea and Courtney Kennedy's engagement party. I'm hoping to attend for a little while, but my mom says she's old and tired and gets worn out with all these visits. Dad tries to help, but mom usually takes me back -- she says she doesn't want her baby to cry.


I went over to Chris's house Thursday night to meet all the high school girls. I was a little overwhelmed with the beautiful house and all the mommy voices, but we managed! I wouldn't take a bottle from mom -- I just wanted the real thing!

I had a cute outfit on, but had a big poopy and had to take it off. Whoops!

I really liked Sammie, Chris's daughter. She was so pretty.

Mom said Chris is a great cook and such a good friend for making the arrangements!

I enjoy sitting up and standing, but can't do it alone. I like to bat things and hold them -- and try to eat them! Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment