Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bath Time With Daddy - Jack's Routine





Just snapped a few shots of my two favorite boys. Jack is such a happy little guy... I love the last shot where he's reaching for daddy's honker! (Hard to miss, huh? :)

Our spud weighs very close to 22 pounds and is becoming so active. He is rarely content to play in one spot for too long. He's wearing 12-18 month clothes. Wow!

He's trying hard to drink water from a sippy cup. He is still a little funny about eating fruit from a jar, but does seem to like the real thing! I'll pop some fruit in a little net and he'll chew and suck on it. Yum! We've introduced chicken. Sigh... meat is gross, but I want to make sure he gets his protein.

Here's a typical day, although this can swing an hour in either direction:
6:30 AM Wake, milk, play!

8:30 AM (Milk) Nap for 45 minutes or so. Mom most open works (work work, blog, etc.) with baby napping on lap or scrambles to do laundry, shower, wash dishes, etc.

9:30 AM Breakfast of Oatmeal, formula and fruit mixed in. Play! We usually enjoy swim or music class during this time. (I like to bounce in my jumper and will often poop because it's so fun!)

Noon (Milk) Nap for 45 minutes or so. Mom usually cleans, or showers, or gets ready for lunch out (actually put on makeup!), folds laundry, works, etc.

1:30 PM Lunch of veggies and grains - I usually eat 3.5 oz or nothing! Depends! We play, run errands, maybe go to the zoo, meet a friend for lunch, etc. Walks usually happen after 2 PM (He usually has milk a couple times during this time)

4:00 PM Nap for 1-2 hours. Mom does the aforementioned scrammble or tries to take a nap too!

5:30 PM We grocery shop, clean up before dad gets home, go for a walk or most often play in the grass during this time. Jack eats protein, grains and fruit - up to 4-6 oz. of food! Dad usually comes home between 6:30-7 PM and will try too feed and bathe Jack if he doesn't have to work more. Jack is so excited to see him!

7:30 PM Bath, stroies, bedtime and final dose of milk! He will fall asleep between 8-9:30 PM

10:30 PM I wake up for some reason and want mommy to help me go back to sleep

1:30 AM Same same

4 AM I wake up and I'm hungry this time

*Very occassionally I will sleep through the night, or just wake up once...so the mama is usually sleepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment