


I've been taking a few independent steps here and there for the past couple weeks, but finally started to walk with purpose on my own today! Hooray! Mama cried. First I walked from the doorway to the bed and giggled when I got there. Then I walked through the kitchen to the living room couch. I laughed! I started walking around the table and toward the sunroom and that's when mom grabbed me for fear I'd fall down the step. I later walked at the zoo (in the last picture you can see me moving toward the camera on my own). Mom took me grocery shopping, so I took off for the flowers at one store and the wine display at another. Boy oh boy, this is gonna be fun! And, yes, mama predicted I'd walk at 11 months -- and technically I'm pretty darn close to a year, but I'm not there yet! Hooray mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment